[ECOS] Hitachi SH7709A problems

Peter Graf pg-itk@t-online.de
Mon Nov 20 05:36:00 GMT 2000

Jesper wrote:

[baudrate errors]

>Peter> I have only worked around by using a fixed table. A parametric
>Peter> macro without the rounding problems seems tricky, if you want
>Peter> to avoid computation at runtime.
>
>This is a better solution, IMO.

[New macro definition]

Yes it is, thanks very much!

At the moment I am struggling with two serious problems on the SH7709A target:

1. When I use the GDB stub compiled from the latest CVS sources, I can only
set one breakpoint. If I remove it and set the next and so on, everything
works fine. If I don't remove all old breakpoints before continuing, the
target keeps on running and ignores further breakpoint(s). An older stub,
compiled from sources probably around August, works fine. Could be related
to the use of the UBC, but I haven't been able to figure out.

2. ROMs compiled in ROMRAM startup mode don't work anymore, although the
pure ROM versions work. The ROMRAM feature has also worked fine using
earlier sources.

Has anyone else exprienced the same? Thanks.

Peter