[ECOS] Help me !!, Hello world on out target

Jesper Skov jskov@redhat.com
Mon Nov 20 03:43:00 GMT 2000

°íÀç¿ë> Hi All!  I am porting eCos on our target which is simmilar
°íÀç¿ë> with CMA230.  Now, I am working with ecos-1.3.1 (net-release,
°íÀç¿ë> 27-03-2000).  I was building and testing GDB stubs ROM.

You should use the CVS tree instead. 1.3.1 is way old now.

°íÀç¿ë> Downloading is OK, but RAM application is not executed.  CPU
°íÀç¿ë> core of our target is ARM7 and support FIQ.  But IRQ is not
°íÀç¿ë> supported.  Is there anything to change in HAL for FIQ ?

Yes. I can't tell you what off hand though. But I'm sure you'll need
to change some things.

°íÀç¿ë> While downloading, Is GDB Stub ROM operated by polled or
°íÀç¿ë> interrupt ?  Thanks a lot !

Polled mode only.

Jesper