[ECOS] makefile.

Claes Stejre claes.stejre@mecel.se
Fri Nov 10 02:10:00 GMT 2000

OK. I have a compiled kernel that works fine.
What I am going to do is that I havee an application and to this application
am I
going to include a module that I have. This module have many levels and I
just
wounder if was any way to scan all subdirectorys and generate one ( or
more )
makefile. At the end this module is going to  be a LIB-file.

I have been trying to read in the document of GNU Make but I haven't found
anything that can help me.

/Claes
SE:hmt@redhat.com on 2000-11-09 20:32:11
To: ecos-discuss@sourceware.cygnus.com @ INTERNET cc:  (bcc: Claes
Stejre/Mecel/SE)

Subject: Re: [ECOS] makefile.

"Claes Stejre" <claes.stejreÉmecel.se> writes:
> I'm trying to find out a way to autogenerate a makefile but I havn't
> succeed.
> Someone how can help me?

You haven't told us what you want this makefile to make!

The eCos config tools generate makefiles for building the eCos library and
its testcases, within your build tree.

After that, you must write your own makefile for building and linking your
application with the eCos library - the eCos config tools are just that,
config tools for eCos, *not* an IDE for your application.

 - Huge