[ECOS] about gcc for POWERPC under windowsNT

yyl ylyuan@davform.com
Thu Nov 9 19:33:00 GMT 2000

Hi,to build the development tools for powerpc under
windowNT,i use CygWin1.1.4 downloading the needed packages and setup.Then
i follow the instructions in the RedHat homepage,when i make the
patch for gcc,error
occurs,and i find the ecos-gcc-2952.pat is for gcc-2.95.2,but my gcc package
downloaded is gcc-2.95.2-2,so i think gcc-2.95.2-2 needn't patch,dont it ?
I do all from beginning but not make patch to gcc-2.95.2-2 , and all is
right.
     I want to know whether i
can continue .