[ECOS] GoAhead Webserver 2.1

amassa@cts.com amassa@cts.com
Thu Nov 9 14:53:00 GMT 2000

I am trying to link the libwebs.a compiled from the GoAhead webserver,
however, I am getting the following error:

/lib/libwebs.a(sock.o): In function `socketGetPort':
../sock.c:787: undefined reference to `send'
../sock.c:787: undefined reference to `recv'
/lib/libwebs.a(sockGen.o): In function `socketSockBuffered':
../sockGen.c:1010: undefined reference to `recv'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [MBX.img] Error 0x1

I can't understand why it would be unable to locate these functions (send
and recv) which are located in the same file sys/socket.h as sendto which is
also called in sock.c and recvfrom called in sockGen.c.

Do you know what I am doing wrong or forgetting?

Thanks.