[ECOS] cyg_interrupt_set_vsr and ARM AEB-1

Ivan Griffin ivan.griffin@parthus.com
Tue May 30 13:55:00 GMT 2000

woops, perhaps I should have been a bit more descriptive the first time
around.

The IRQ Handler should flash the LEDs on the AEB every 800 interrupts
 - each
interrupt comes from an external hardware source about every
milli-second]
This does not happen.

However, the code is verified using the ARM compiler (minus eCos, using
a simple scheduler).

I'm using a stripped binary, downloaded via the ARM Multi-ICE and ADW
for Windows
(a real pain to debug -- using the symbols !) -- so I can see that the
non-interrupt related
portion of the software is running correctly.

Is there some reason these interrupts would still be hooked by eCos for
some purpose?
Or is it possible that output port C of the PPI on the AEB is being
setup not to drive
the LEDs?

Regards,
Ivan.