[ECOS] cygmon sources

Bart Veer bartv@redhat.com
Thu May 4 06:37:00 GMT 2000

    James> Is there any further word on when the CygMon sources will
    James> be publicly available?

To quote from
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2000-04/msg00280.html

> The cygmon sources have not been released publically yet. This is
> something we are working on, but no completion date has been set I'm
> afraid.
>
> Jifl

Red Hat will release full cygmon sources when time allows, but some
development work has to happen first. Right now we are kept pretty
busy by other eCos projects, mostly funded by paying customers, so I
cannot provide any timescales for a full cygmon source release.

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer