[ECOS] Regarding pseudo-driver for linux synthetic targe

rprakash@cdotb.ernet.in rprakash@cdotb.ernet.in
Fri Mar 31 22:33:00 GMT 2000

We are working with Bart Veer to get it released as fast as possible. We
had it ready for eCos-1.2.1. We are currently testing it on eCos-1.3.1.

--
Prakash R
Co-ordinating Engineer, Internet Telephony Group