[ECOS] Re: hello world in AEB

Carles Perello carles.perello@wanadoo.es
Fri Jan 28 02:38:00 GMT 2000

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your help, things here look much better since I downloaded the
last CVS revision, even the docs tell a lot more things now about the AEB.

My host computer is an Alpha (64 bits CPU) that introduces some quirks,
for instance the flash_cksum.tcl script need the following patch:

adding the line:

scan $cksum "%d" dcksum

before

puts "[format 0x%8.8X $dcksum]"

otherwise tcl crashes telling that it cant store big values in an integer.
(however I think this is not related to 64 bits CPU's..but)

I've just compiled the gdb_stubs..now I need to discover how to unprotect
the flash to allow writing again....

thanks!!!

carles