[ECOS] Broken arm aeb GDB stubs

Carles Perello carles.perello@wanadoo.es
Fri Feb 18 04:07:00 GMT 2000

Hi there,

After updating tho the last CVS snapshot I try to build the GDB stubs
(using the script found in hal/atm/aeb/current/misc/STUBS_config,
as usual). After loading the stubs on the AEB board (using Angel), the
ecos stubs do not work issuing an illegal instruction fault. Does this has
something to do with the last Changelog?

>2000-02-10  Jesper Skov  <jskov@redhat.com>
>
>        * include/plf_stub.h:
>        HAL_STUB_PLATFORM_STUBS_INIT->HAL_STUB_PLATFORM_INIT
>
>        * misc/STUBS_config:
>        * include/pkgconf/hal_arm_aeb.h:
>        Removed stubs as a legal startup type.

Meanwhile I will revert to a previous snapshot...

cheers

Carles