[ECOS] Status for RedBoot on NEC VRC4373

Jonathan Larmour jlarmour@redhat.com
Mon Dec 11 14:35:00 GMT 2000

Ling Su wrote:

> Just want to check one thing, how about the satus for RedBoot to support =
> NEC VRC4373 board? Is this item in eCos development schedule, or we had =
> better try to build it by ourselves? Just curious? any helpful inputs? =

Red Hat has no current plans to port RedBoot to the VRC4373, although we
would welcome someone doing it.

Jesper has recently included a guide to porting RedBoot to the porting
guide at http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/porting/index.html
That may be worth looking at.