[ECOS] Redboot

Anthony Massa amassa@san.rr.com
Sat Dec 9 14:46:00 GMT 2000

I am trying to get redboot running on my MBX board.  I have built the
redboot images.  However, the srec image I noticed started at address
0xfe000000.  I could not download this image using eppc-bug.  So, I used
objcopy with the line from the documentation:

powerpc-eabi-objcopy -O srec --change-address=0x02040000 redboot.img
redboot_mbx.srec.

I then tried to download this new image (redboot_mbx.srec).  I cannot see
any output from the serial port or any response from the board.

Can you help me out and let me know what I might be forgetting to do.

Thanks.