[ECOS] Hitachi SH3 port questions

Jesper Skov jskov@redhat.com
Fri Dec 8 15:02:00 GMT 2000

Jonathan> Brian.Danilko@instech.com.au wrote:
>> reference to the symbol cyg_scheduler_sched_lock that always comes
>> _cyg_scheduler_sched_lock (Note the leading underscore) to get it

Jonathan> You're using anoncvs I guess? Try updating your sources to
Jonathan> the latest version.
>>  Nah, it was b0rken. I've fixed it now (patch below).
Jonathan> [snip]

Jonathan> Odd. When I fixed this stuff earlier, there was a problem
Jonathan> with the scheduler lock which I thought I had fixed. I
Jonathan> wonder why it reappeared (and why it didn't cause fatal
Jonathan> problems building this stuff in the farm).

Duh. I didn't test the change building a test - just the library. Now
I really broke it.

... It's actually the CYGBLD_ATTRIB_ASM_ALIAS macro that's
broken. Surely it should be:

# define CYGBLD_ATTRIB_ASM_ALIAS(__symbol__) \
            __asm__ ( CYG_LABEL_DEFN(__symbol__) )

or some magic derivative like that. The above does not work due to
missing stringification.

Jesper