[ECOS] net-1.0b1.epk is corrupt?

Fano Ramparany Fano.Ramparany@rd.francetelecom.fr
Wed Dec 6 00:40:00 GMT 2000

ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com

>"Lewin A.R.W. Edwards" wrote:
>> I have not been able to get the config tool to install the .epk. I
think it
>> is something to do with mount points being in text mode.
>
>Hmm.... that's interesting and entirely possible. Can anyone confirm?

I had no problem downloading net-1.0b1.epk from Red Hat site,
opening it with the windows ecos package manager, adding and compiling
it with the eCos configurator, and compiling the accompanying tests.
I didn't run the tests yet although...
My host is Win95, and I use the regular ARM toolchain (no thumb).

Fano