[ECOS] ecos cvs problems

Andreas Schuldei andreas@schuldei.org
Fri Dec 1 15:13:00 GMT 2000

I got the up to date cvs snapshot of ecos and configured it (with problems
with configure: it did not look for libs and includes well, but I fixed that).

make and make installe both worked well.

I exported my ECOS_REPOSITORY and executed
ecosconfig add CYGPKG_NET

I got a couple of warnings, noticed that I had not added the net-1.0b1.epk
and did tried that with
tclsh ecosadmin.tcl add net-1.0b1.epk

But now it tells me:
ecosadmin error: package CYGPKG_NET at /home/andi/ecos/ecos/packages/net/tcpip missing

I do not know how to get out of this situation. the database seems to be
messed up, since I can not do a list or remove or anything with out the system
stopping with this error.

What should I do?