[ECOS] Re: eCos PCI problem and NEC vrc4373 build option.

Ling Su lingsu@palmmicro.com
Thu Aug 31 10:57:00 GMT 2000

> > Thanks, Jifl, the patch works well in PCI1. The left things puzzled me,
> >
> > <1>. It didn't detect out the another PCI Network card on PCI slot 1,
how
> > you every try to plug one card on the board to test?
>
> Sorry I haven't. Nick, any ideas?

Today I found two old PCI graphic card, one from S3, and another from
Trident, after I plugged them in, they are both successfully detected by
pci1. The previous card was from PCtel (a winmodem actally), I guess it
might be a legacy device, not fully support PCI spec. Anyway, this question
is solved.

Thanks, Jifl and Nick.

Regards,
-Ling