[ECOS] Re: eCos PCI problem and NEC vrc4373 build option.

Jonathan Larmour jlarmour@redhat.com
Wed Aug 30 15:25:00 GMT 2000

Ling Su wrote:

>  I tried several NEC board, the result is the same, I must delete
> the -O2 option every time. Jifl, do you apply this usually? or everything
> just works fine for your board?

Everything works just fine with my tools by default - that's probably the
difference :-/.

I'm out of ideas for what to do (for free :-/ ) other than trying different
snapshots of tools, or trying to diagnose the problems in the compiler and
reporting these as bug reports to the gcc folks - it's almost certainly
some gcc problem.