[ECOS] Nice job on the docs!

Grant Edwards grante@visi.com
Tue Aug 29 16:13:00 GMT 2000

I'm in the process of printing out the PDF version of the docs
in preparation for a trip to another site to get a group of
people started developing apps under eCos.

Nicely done!

You guys have changed the layout so that things line up for US
letter paper.  Thanks!

I like the PDF format a bit better than the HTML version.  The
HTML version is a bit chopped up for my tastes. I think larger
chunks (e.g. one chapter per file rather than one section)
would be easier to use -- but that's just personal preference,
since larger chunks slow down interactive use.

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com