[ECOS] Multi thread Debugging

Fabrice Gautier Fabrice_Gautier@sdesigns.com
Fri Aug 25 11:18:00 GMT 2000

AFAICS the argument seems valid.

Si now I see that there is a saved context when there is an interrupt but
I don't understand how is the context saved when there is a thread switch.

The macro HAL_THREAD_SWITCH_CONTEXT let me think that there is something
saved in the stack_ptr member of the Threads while in interrupt_end it is
saved in the saved_context member.

Then, I'v eseen in GDB that in order to get the information for each thread
it does a thread switch. How (where?) is a thread switch request from gdb
done in the Stub?

Thanks