[ECOS] [porting] eCos on SNDS100

Grant Edwards grante@visi.com
Sun Aug 20 00:07:00 GMT 2000

On Sat, Aug 19, 2000 at 02:20:21PM +0000, Selvakumar Manickam wrote:

> Is anyone doing porting of eCos for Samsung's SNDS100 board?
>
> This board is an ethernet microcontroller (KS32C50100) using ARM7TDMI
> core.

I've got a port working for an older version that uses a KS32C5000, but I
don't yet have permission to release the code because some of the code is
also in a product we're about to ship.  Once I write up a short paper on
exactly what would be released with teh SNDS HAL package and what wouldn't,
I don't think there's going to be a problem, but I haven't had time to do it
yet.  My port is sort of incomplete in that you have to use a JTAG emulator
to configure the memory controller and then load the eCos application -- I
haven't figured out a way around that.

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com