[ECOS] EDB/EP7212 internal SRAM - only 4K of 37.5K seems usa

AshCan@aol.com AshCan@aol.com
Thu Aug 17 11:23:00 GMT 2000

I download the new stubs you sent to flash ROM today, but I am still
wondering if the patch changes I made were even compiled.

I purposely added errored code and the errors were not detected by the make.

1) I errored the CS7111 and non CS7111 case of SRAM_END with no errors.

2) I errored the PLATFORM_SETUP1 macro and got no errors.  So I am still
worried these changes have not taken effect.

Is it because this code is part of the stub you sent me?