[ECOS] EDB/EP7212 internal SRAM - only 4K of 37.5K seems usa

Gary Thomas gthomas@redhat.com
Thu Aug 17 03:56:00 GMT 2000

On 16-Aug-2000 AshCan@aol.com wrote:
> I have been able to add the parse changes into my hal_platform_setup.h, but the changes, in macro
> PLATFORM_SETUP1, are not being compiled possibly because my configuration does not have
> CYGSEM_HAL_STATIC_MMU_TABLES enabled, only mmu tables placed in DRAM.
>
> To make on update of my build I do:
>
> ecosconfig target edb7xxx
> ecosconfig tree
> make clean
> rm install/lib/target.ld
> rm install/lib/vectors.o
> rm install/lib/extras.o
> make
>
> What am I missing?

Indeed, these changes will only take affect if you install new stubs.
Sorry I didn't think about that yesterday.

If you want, I can send you [privately] new stubs to install on your
board that will fix the SRAM mapping problem.