[ECOS] HAL_READ_XXX_VECTOR and HAL_WRITE_XXX_VECTOR ?

Fabrice Gautier Fabrice_Gautier@sdesigns.com
Wed Aug 9 10:20:00 GMT 2000

Yes, I agree, but strangely, it seems that the ARM implementation (wich is
exactly the same for current i386) is otherwise. And what should the _step_
argument in those macro be used for?

> > Anyway: Where are those macros used ?
>
> Probably nowhere at present.

Thanks