[ECOS] error in compiling networking for linux synthetic tar

Gary Thomas gthomas@cygnus.co.uk
Thu Apr 20 02:21:00 GMT 2000

You need to check your command line.  There should be no reason
for any eCos program to include from "/usr/include" - all of our
include files are self sufficient and contained within the build
tree.

Try looking at the command lines for building eCos examples or
test programs for guidance on how to set this up properly.

Note: at this time there is no network device for the synthetic
Linux port, so your test may not do much anyway.