[ECOS] help me,the same error in gcc patch.

xuas xuas@163.net
Wed Apr 19 18:22:00 GMT 2000

we use a computer with an oprating sysytem of redhat6.1 and we
download all the reqired files from the http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos/ ,but
when we followed the instruction of installation ,a question come out,that is
,when  building the tools,after we have extract the sources for each tool
directory in turn and apply a small number of source patches that are required
to fix outstanding problems and add eCos support to the tools,then Download
the  ecos-net-gcc-2.95.2-patchset
patch to a file and be about to patch the files using the command patch -p0 <
ecos-net-gcc-2.95.2-patchset ,errors occur and it say that Hunks failed (for
example:Hunk #56 failed at 8596 etc ),but I do not know how to do next ,could
you please spend your precious time to answer me ,thanks a lot .please answer
the address :xuas@csrd.org .
thanks