[ECOS] help me,install,patch error.

xuas xuas@263.net
Wed Apr 19 04:45:00 GMT 2000

Mr or Mrs:
    we use a computer with an oprating sysytem
of redhat6.1 and we download all the reqired files from the http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos/ ,but
when we followed the instruction of installation ,a question come out,that is
,when  building the tools,after we have extract the sources for each tool
directory in turn and apply a small number of source patches that are required
to fix outstanding problems and add eCos support to the tools,then Download the
ecos-net-gdb-patchset
patch to a file and be about to patch the files using the command :
patch -p0 < ecos-net-gdb-patchset ,
errors occur and it say that Hunks failed ,patch is
error,
but I do not know how to do next ,could you please spend your
precious time to answer me ,thanks a lot .please answer the address :xuas@csrd.org .

sincerely

2000 4 19