[ECOS] cannot find config.sub

Norbert Schulze NSchulze@csp.de
Mon Apr 17 07:21:00 GMT 2000

Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> Hmm... we didn't see this behaviour before. You said before
> that you were
> using "Cygwin 1.1" which isn't out yet - so which Cygwin is
> it? Where did
> your "patch" come from?
>
> And in particular, were you using text or binary mode cygwin mounts?

I have cygwin 1.1 from ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/cygwin/latest/
The setup.exe installs the following mounts by default:

Device              Directory           Type         Flags
c:\cygwin\bin       /usr/bin            user         binmode
c:\cygwin\lib       /usr/lib            user         binmode
c:\cygwin           /                   user         binmode

The patch is downloaded from (_not_ viewed and cut-and-paste)
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos/tools/patches/ecos-net-gcc-2.95.2-patchset

Norbert