[ECOS] Re: Atmel ARM EB01 port

Carl van Schaik carl@leg.uct.ac.za
Sat Apr 15 09:43:00 GMT 2000

Hi

I'm not currently working on the port as I'm busy designing my own
embedded processor board based on the Atmel ARM AT91M40400. I will however
be getting back into it in a about month or two, but for now, you can get
the latest from:

Andreas Andersson <e92_aan@e.kth.se>

When my board is done, it's going to be released "open source" with a copy
of ECOS to run on it.

Carl van Schaik   <carl@leg.uct.ac.za>
4th Year B.Sc. Electrical Engineering, UCT

Visit
UCT Linux Enthusiasts Group http://www.leg.uct.ac.za
CLUG http://www.clug.org.za