[ECOS] Vr4300 GDB patch changes

Jonathan Larmour jlarmour@redhat.co.uk
Fri Apr 14 01:36:00 GMT 2000

If any people out there are going to be building GDB or Insight for the NEC
MIPS VR4300 chip, you probably want to know that I've updated the patch to
set the register size. This happened because it was only acceptable in the
main GDB sources with changes. If you are using a very recent GDB/Insight
snapshot you will already have this change.

Unfortunately, this temporarily means the documentation has been
superceded: instead of using the command:

  set mips-force-32bit-saved-gpregs

you must now use:

  set mips saved-gpreg-size 32

The documentation has already been updated internally and therefore this
will be resolved in the next release shortly.

Thanks,