[ECOS] build/config/run problems

Paul Kinzelman PaulK@isdcorp.com
Wed Apr 12 09:46:00 GMT 2000

>You'll get this if you installed the CygMon monitor and not just the
>GDB stubs.
>BTW - I'd recommend using the simple stubs.  At this point, CygMon
>doesn't gain you much on that hardware.

I didn't really understand the difference between the 2
and thought the cygmon might do more stuff for me. I
didn't really see anything that described the difference.
RU saying that I can use the GUI debug interface to put
breakpoints, look at regs, etc., with just the gdb
stub? I guess that makes sense. What do I lose with
that board?
-PaulK