[ECOS] tcp_sink/source/echo byte ordering

Grant Edwards grante@visi.com
Mon Apr 10 09:02:00 GMT 2000

Hi,

The three network programs tcp_echo, tcp_sink, and tcp_source
will only inter-operate if all three hosts have the same byte
order.  Adding a few htonl() and ntohl() macros when
manipulating the "params" struct fixes things.

Attached are my fixed sources for the three.  (I also fixed
some gcc warnings in source/sink).

Next time I'll send patches instead of entire files, but it's
Monday, I don't have the original source tree around, and I
have to leave right now and go waste my lunch hour to renew my
driver's license...

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com