[ECOS] PowerPC HAL patches.

Jesper Skov jskov@redhat.com
Mon Apr 10 02:55:00 GMT 2000

>>>>> "Sergei" == Sergei Organov <osv@javad.ru> writes:
Sergei> Hello,

Sergei> I've done initial step in porting eCos to the MPC50x
Sergei> processors, and was forced to make some changes to the current
Sergei> PPC HAL.

Sergei> Attached is patch against current anon cvs. In case it does
Sergei> matter, it was created by the command:

Sergei> Please let me know if the patch is acceptable and whether it
Sergei> will be applied to the eCos sources.

Sergei,

I hope to get some time to look at this later this week... Things are
a bit hectic at the moment (as usual).  Your contribution has not been
forgotten.

Cheers,
Jesper