[ECOS] MIPS TX-39 and Debug Information ---

Jonathan Larmour jlarmour@redhat.co.uk
Fri Apr 7 08:35:00 GMT 2000

Rosimildo daSilva wrote:
> How do I know which debugging information it is being used ?.
> I'd like to check if dwarf-2 it is being used.

Use mips-tx39-elf-objdump --section-headers and look for section names
starting with ".debug", e.g. .debug_line

> Is it possible to select it at compilation/configutation time of the
> toolset ?

Yeah, use -g ;-). Seriously, you could try -gdwarf-2. But this really
*should* work without that. I've used it happily before with gcc 2.95.2!