[ECOS] MIPS TX-39 and Debug Information ---

Jonathan Larmour jlarmour@redhat.co.uk
Fri Apr 7 08:25:00 GMT 2000

Rosimildo daSilva wrote:

> BTW, if I check the hello.o, I can see that the debug info it is
> there. So, it seems to be something related with the link phase.
> The '-g' flag is included with the flags passed to the linker.

When you say the debug info is there, do you mean a .mdebug section, or are
there also sections beginning ".debug"? The latter indicates DWARF
debugging info, which is what is *meant* to be there.