[ECOS] Two questions about testing.

Sergei Organov osv@javad.ru
Thu Apr 6 12:05:00 GMT 2000

Well, I've implemented FPU support in the PowerPC HAL (using MIPS FPU support
as template). Now I'd like to test it.

1. Are there any tests that will likely to fail if something is broken in the
   HAL FPU? How do you test MIPS FPU support?

2. Is there any tool that helps to automate testing (run multiple tests in
   turn) under Linux? I've taken a look into the 'host' part of anon cvs and
   found the directory 'tools/ecostest', but when I build host tools only
   'ecosconfig' is built, nothing else. Documentation seems to describe only
   Windoze way to run tests. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance,
Sergei Organov.