[ECOS] cygmon sparclite cache mystery

Jonathan Larmour jlarmour@cygnus.co.uk
Wed Sep 8 05:15:00 GMT 1999

Gene Kozin wrote:

> I'm looking at two functions - __dcache_flush and __icache_flush
> found in bsp/sparc/cache-sparcl.S.  What puzzles me is that they
> are both missing 'retl' instruction.  Is it by design, or what?
> Could somebody clarify this mystery for me please?

In case anyone is wondering, this file is part of our customer source
release that includes the sources for the Cygmon ROM monitor. I've sent the
necessary fix direct to Gene.

Cygnus Solutions, 35 Cambridge Place, Cambridge, UK.  Tel: +44 (1223) 728762
"I used to have an open mind but || Get yer free open source RTOS's here...
 my brains kept falling out."    || http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos
Help fight spam! http://spam.abuse.net/  These opinions are all my own fault