[ECOS] Regarding Blue Wave Systems PCI/C6400 TMS320C6201 board port ???

Mohammed Illyas Mansoor mansoor@cdotb.ernet.in
Sat Oct 2 03:51:00 GMT 1999

Hi everybody,

                I am looking into porting eCos to Blue Wave Systems
PCI/C6400 board,as the FAQ says I have to first publicize my
intentions and make sure that nobody is working on it.
( is any body working on this board ?). The second step it says
is to make sure that I  have the necessary tools, in particular some way

of running an executable on the target board, (and what about this?).

--With Regards,

M. I. Mansoor.