[ECOS] TCP/IP stack for eCos available.

Tristan Gingold tgi@netgem.com
Mon Nov 8 00:08:00 GMT 1999

Hello,

I have recently download my port of rtems tcp/ip stack to eCos.
You should be able to get it from:
ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/ecos/contrib/io/tcpip/rtems/

Here is the included readme:
This is my port of rtems/libnetworking on eCos.
The rtems libnetworking is a port of FreeBSD tcp/ip stack and some of the
libraries.
The original code comes from
 ftp://ftp.oarcorp.com/pub/rtems/4.0.0/rtems-4.0.0.tgz

This port doesn't contains any driver.  I wrote an ethernet driver, but I can't
release it due to NDA.

I was able to run a tcp echo server, the only bug I detected is arp glitch.

This code is released as is, without any warranties.

Tristan Gingold.
gingold@email.enst.fr