[ECOS] Problem using ocd target option gdb supplied in ecos sw tools

Zubin Burjor Sethna sethnaz@sg.adisys.com.au
Mon Jan 18 14:31:00 GMT 1999

My apologies I should have mentioned that I was using a Linux (Redhat5.0)
system. I emailed Criag yesterday and he said he was working on Linux
drivers so hopefully your next release of gdb would have linux wiggler
support.

Zubin Sethna
Embedded Software Engineer
ADI Limited, Systems Group