[ECOS] Re: build problems on solaris2.5.1

Bart Veer bartv@cygnus.co.uk
Thu Feb 4 10:05:00 GMT 1999

    Zubin> Has anyone tried to build the ecos development tools (unix) on sun solaris
    Zubin> 2.5.1?

    Zubin> The build process hangs in the configure script after the line:

    Zubin> "checking for location of SCCS get command"

Under Solaris 2.6 I can happily configure and make an mn10300
toolchain. The PowerPC toolchain also configures happily but there is
some sort of problem building the simulator - termio vs. termios
confusion. It sounds like you are running into a very different
problem.

Please send me a copy of the configure.out file (by private email
rather than sending it to the entire mailing list). Maybe I can figure
things out from there.

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer