[ECOS] Re: build problems on solaris2.5.1

Bart Veer bartv@cygnus.co.uk
Thu Feb 4 07:08:00 GMT 1999

    Zubin> Has anyone tried to build the ecos development tools (unix)
    Zubin> on sun solaris 2.5.1?

    Zubin> The build process hangs in the configure script after the
    Zubin> line:

    Zubin> "checking for location of SCCS get command"

Building the toolchain was only tested under Linux and NT, but I know
of at least one net user who did a build on an alpha - we got a patch
for a 64 bit problem in the simulator code.

I have got ready access to a Solaris 2.6 box and I'll try a build
there, to see if there is anything obvious going wrong.

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer