[ECOS] eCos v1.2.1 for ARM on Windows 95

John Dallaway jld@cygnus.co.uk
Thu Aug 19 05:00:00 GMT 1999

We have not encountered problems in running eCos 1.2.1 under English
language versions of Windows 95. However, users should note that only
minimal testing of the Configuration Tool has been undertaken on host
platforms other than Windows NT 4.0.

John Dallaway

--
Trevor Kilgore <trevork33@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news: 19990818044938.80842.qmail@hotmail.com ...

> I am having trouble using eCos 1.2.1 for ARM on my Windows 95 machine.
> Every time I try to access the eCos Configuration tool the program
crashes.
> I get the Application Terminated message.  Actually I think that is
what it
> says, it is on a Japanese Windows which might be another issue.
>
> This same CD installed fine on my Windows 98 machine(also Japanese),
Could