[ECOS] Re: Source for HW eval boards for use with eCos

Bart Veer bartv@cygnus.co.uk
Thu Dec 10 10:26:00 GMT 1998

    Stuart> Where can I get the eval boards currently supported by
    Stuart> eCos ??? e.g. the Matsushita MN10300 stdeval1 evaluation
    Stuart> board or the Toshiba TX39 jmr3904 evaluation board

    Stuart> (Cogent is on the web but a bit pricey for what I want).

We have now received the following information from Toshiba.

>>  Regarding the contact point for JMR board, I've got a reply from
>>Mr. Siyami of TAEC (Toshiba America Electronic Components).
>>
>>>      TAEC:   Siamak Siyami
>>>              TEL 949-455-2218  FAX 949-859-3963
>>>              E-MAIL: siyams@taec.com
>>
>>He has approved that his name is used as a contact point for JMR board
>>in a brochure or a web page of Cygnus.
>>
>>As for Europe, I'm expecting a reply from a person in TEE (Toshiba
>>Electronics Europe).  I'll let you know if I get a positive reply.
>>
>>Although the JMR board is not yet available in US and in Europe,
>>customer demands would accelerate the planned release of the board
>>abroad.

I have not yet received similar information from Matsushita, but the
matter is being pursued.

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer