Index don't want to build...

Tim Waugh twaugh@redhat.com
Wed Jul 31 02:57:00 GMT 2002


On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 11:38:17AM +0200, Herman Bruyninckx wrote:

> On Wed, 31 Jul 2002, Tim Waugh wrote:
> 
> > On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 09:12:51AM +0200, Herman Bruyninckx wrote:
> > 
> > > This second step fails... It just doesn't want to run. It makes a
> > > html-index directory, and then returns:
> > >  db2html -j -V html-index rtHOWTO.sgml 
> > >  output is html-index
> > >  Usage: jw [<options>] <sgml_file>
> > >  where <options> are:
> > >  [...]
> > 
> > I think you are using an older version of docbook-utils.  The latest
> > version is 0.6.11.
> > 
> I don't think so. This is from my log:

Oh, sorry, I'd assumed that it was -V that it was complaining about
(-V was introduced in about 0.6.10), but it seems that it's -j.

I've never seen this option before.  I wonder what it's supposed to
do.  It doesn't look like it's something openjade understands either.

Tim.
*/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 232 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://sourceware.org/pipermail/docbook-tools-discuss/attachments/20020731/ca560e00/attachment.sig>


More information about the Docbook-tools-discuss mailing list