Failing to build jade on Mandrake 7.0
Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl
Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl
Mon Jun 26 11:17:00 GMT 2000
On 26 Jun 2000, Jorge Godoy wrote:
> Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> writes:
>
> > / Peter Toft <pto@sslug.dk> was heard to say:
> > | When I generate HTML from my SGML Docbook source I
> > | now get <HTML> in the top of each file - without any
> > | line like
> > |
> > | <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
> > |
> > | This is a change from previous - any clues to where
> > | this could be re-added.
> >
> > (define %html-pubid% "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN")
>
> Also, a good thing to make your HTML files look better is getting the
> Tidy program on http://www.w3.org
I use tidy so it's easier to do some postprocessing on the HTML files. In
theory it should be easy to make framed page for example. At present I use
it to add a few HTML/website specific items to the output.
Perhaps not the most ideal situation but I want two types of slightly
different HTML pages. And by using post processing it's much faster
compare to two full run's of jade, etc.
Hugo.
--
Hugo van der Kooij; Oranje Nassaustraat 16; 3155 VJ Maasland
hvdkooij@caiw.nl http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/
--------------------------------------------------------------
Quoting this tagline is illegal! ( http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html )
More information about the Docbook-tools-discuss
mailing list