Suggestion: [setup] Add an option to allow user to add "Open Cygwin Terminal Here" to Right-click menu

Norton Allen allen@huarp.harvard.edu
Sat Feb 10 15:03:28 GMT 2024

On 2/10/2024 7:07 AM, Lee via Cygwin wrote:
>> Note: I hope this change would work on Windows 11 right-click menu. (Because I don't like "Show more options" or Shift + Right-click)
> I'm still on Windows 10; I have no idea what does/doesn't work on Windows 11

chere gets the option onto the "Show more options" list. I agree that is
less helpful than it was in Win10. If anyone knows how to get something
to stay on the primary context menu, that would be great.