Demand Generation

gloria@leadsforevent.com gloria@leadsforevent.com
Mon Feb 5 17:14:16 GMT 2024

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to read this email.

My name is Gloria  and I'm curious to know if you are interested in
purchasing business records to enhance your sales pipeline.

We can help you with our business database services for improvising your
leads flow, ROI, profits, market shares, marketing, branding, recruiting,
sales, new product launch, survey campaigns, etc.

If you could send me your target audience (industry / geography / job
titles), I'll come up with the data counts, costs & a few samples for your
review.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!

Gloria Neri,
Business Development
USA |UK | EMEA | APAC

If for some reason this was sent in error or you wish not to receive any
further messages from us please click or response by subject line as
"Exclude" to exclude from all future mailings.