[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: AsciiDoc v10.2.0-1

Adam Dinwoodie adam@dinwoodie.org
Fri Jan 20 13:47:20 GMT 2023

asciidoc v10.2.0-1 has been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution servers,
and should be coming soon to a mirror near you.

Quoting the upstream project description at
https://asciidoc-py.github.io

> AsciiDoc.py is a legacy processor for this syntax, handling an older
> rendition of AsciiDoc. As such, this will not properly handle the
> current AsciiDoc specification. It is suggested that unless you
> specifically require the AsciiDoc.py toolchain, you should find a
> processor that handles the modern AsciiDoc syntax.

(Currently I believe this package is the only AsciiDoc processor
available as a Cygwin package.)

This is an update to the latest upstream release.  For the full
changelog, please see https://asciidoc-py.github.io/CHANGELOG.html

Enjoy!

Adam