vmstat yields error 'Unable to create system stat structure' on W11x64

System Administrator sysadm@prs.de
Sun Jan 15 23:35:06 GMT 2023

Hello,

please find attached the cygcheck output - apologies for the oversight.

It does NOT make a difference whether the bash, run from MinTTY (desktop shortcut), is run “As Administrator” or as regular user, the error occurs in both scenarios.
Running it from PowerShell (both Admin and reg. user) yields the same error.

Thank you for your help - best wishes,

Immanuel.

P.S. W10 is an older version of Cygwin, but using that one on W11 produces the same erroneous results…