alternatives-1.3.30c-10 has download errors - tried many Mirror sites

Andrey Repin anrdaemon@yandex.ru
Wed Mar 9 19:21:15 GMT 2022

Greetings, Knappe III, Edmond!

> I am still having Download Errors on alternatives-1.3.30c-10 package.

> From cygwin.com, the Setup script downloaded is "Cygwin setup 2.918 (64-bit)"
> Using https://mirrors.kernel.org I am still receiving download Errors.

> Maybe it is an issue with Cygwin setup 2.918?

> How can I get "Cygwin setup 2.917" that worked for your install?

Please make sure you can download directly from the mirror.
setup.log.full list full URL's it is downloading from (the get_url_to_file lines).
Use wget or curl or your regular browser and compare hashes to those listed in setup.ini.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...